“Made to last.”
Our Money Clip Wallet is 100% handcrafted and made of vegetable-tanned cow leather. The unique character of vegetable-tanned leather is that the edges shines naturally when burnished with a special leather edge gum and finished with high grade wax. The shine is produced by heat and friction, achieved by continuous burnishing of the edges.
Be sure to experience
the beautiful leather-ageing of this bag as you wear it. The patina on your wallet will soon tell a unique story of your own. We call this journey of discovery the #PatinaJourney
Read more about Leather Patina here.
Item: Money Clip Wallet – Brown / Jet Black / Light Tan
*take note that the leather may have some original wrinkles and marks. You can read more about irregularities of leather here.
– size W11.2cm x H8.4cm (inches: W4.5″ x H3.25″)
– 6 card slots for credit cards
– spring metal clip for notes
– approx 8mm thick when closed with 6 cards loaded
– made with American vegetable-tanned cow leather
– 100% hand-crafted and hand-stitched with waxed polyester thread
– leather edges are hand burnished and finished with bees wax
– initial stamping/debossing upon request
– colour options: Brown / Jet Black / Light Tan (actual colour may vary)
– gift ready, comes in a box
Our Money Clip Wallet is made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is an environmentally friendly leather, tanned using tannins and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture. Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothing. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.
Read more about our leather care here
Fill in the ‘Order Here’ form on this page.
Payment details will be provided in our Order Confirmation email. Order is confirmed only upon successful payment. Orders will be automatically cancelled and released if we do not receive payment within the 3-days period.
For international transactions, we receive payments via PayPal. PayPal transaction fee will be included under ‘Shipping/handling’ fee on the PayPal invoice.
We ship our products from Malaysia via registered post or EMS. Delivery fees may vary depending on product and shipping location.
For enquiry on international shipping rates, please email us at email@example.com.
Domestic delivery time via (Poslaju):
Peninsular Malaysia – 2 working days
Sabah & Sarawak – 3 working days
International estimated delivery time (via Express Mail Service):
Singapore – 3 working days
United Kingdom – 12 working days
Canada – 14 working days
United States – 14 working days
1. Customers hold responsibility of the postage and customs charges.
2. Please make sure the postal address is correct as we are not responsible for undelivered parcels due to error(s) in the address.
3. Please make sure the contact number is reachable as it will be written on the postage slip in case they need to contact you for delivery purposes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Actual colour of product may vary.
Goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable.
Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain.