Since our last clutch masterpiece 2 years ago,
we’ve been hunting for the next one-of-a-kind piece of hide. And this New Arrival definitely justifies the wait!
“We’re talking about the waves and curves.”
This evening clutch is uniquely hand-crafted only when we manage to have the perfect part of leather on a particular piece of hide.
The waves and curves of the flap is kept
natural and uncut with minimal finishing (burnishing and waxing)
to accentuate the character and personality of the hide.
“a RUNWAY-Ready clutch.”
Hand-painted by our founder Sze Jie, the free-hand strokes is the showstopper. Like its given name Donna, it represents the poise of a woman. It speaks of style and confidence,
bold yet ladylike.
Item: Donna Clutch*
Price: MYR 1499
*this is a one-off item, 1 available unit only.
*take note that the leather may have some original wrinkles and marks. You can read more about irregularities of leather here.
You are one step closer to own a fourjei bag!
Kindly fill in the form below to order. An Order Confirmation will be sent to your email within 24 hours. (Remember to check your spam folder if you don’t hear from us) Learn more about our Gift Box packaging option.
Shipping & delivery rates:
MYR 15 (within Malaysia)
*For international shipping out of Malaysia, please email us at email@example.com for further details.
– Size: W33cm x H14cm x D2.5cm (inches: W13″ x H5.5″ x D1″)
– Material: 1.8mm thick Genuine vegetable-tanned cow leather
– Colour: Black paint on natural leather tone
– Closure: invisible magnet
– Flap size: W38cm x H16cm (inches: W15″ x H6″)
– underside of flap is burnished and polished
– all leather parts are cut, dyed, stitched and burnished by hand
– original wavy edges of the flap are kept original from the cow hide
– interior is lined with high quality cotton fabric in black colour
– fits a long wallet
– pocket (W21cm x H10cm) fits a phone, pens and small cosmetic items
– perfect for gala or formal evening events
– this item comes with a dustbag
Donna Clutch is uniquely made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is tanned using tannin and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture. Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothing. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.
Read more about our leather care here
Click here to order
or Click on ‘Order Now’ on our website menu.
Payment details will be provided in our Order Confirmation email. Order is confirmed only upon successful payment. Orders will be automatically cancelled and released if we do not receive payment within the 3-days period.
For international transactions, we receive payments via PayPal. PayPal transaction fee will be included under ‘Shipping/handling’ fee on the PayPal invoice.
We ship our products from Malaysia via registered post or EMS. Delivery fees may vary depending on product and shipping location.
For enquiry on international shipping rates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Domestic delivery time via (Poslaju):
Peninsular Malaysia – 2 working days
Sabah & Sarawak – 3 working days
International estimated delivery time (via Express Mail Service):
Singapore – 3 working days
United Kingdom – 12 working days
Canada – 14 working days
United States – 14 working days
1. Customers hold responsibility of the postage and customs charges.
2. Please make sure the postal address is correct as we are not responsible for undelivered parcels due to error(s) in the address.
3. Please make sure the contact number is reachable as it will be written on the postage slip in case they need to contact you for delivery purposes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Actual colour of product may vary.
Goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable.