Kick starting our first Basic Leather Workshop | Beginner’s series is our Bifold Card Holder workshop. No experience in sewing required. Come learn the fundamentals of leather-working skill and make a card holder from scratch.
Workshop Instructor: Sze Jie
Duration: 4-5 hours
Date : 24 February 2017
Time : 12PM – 5PM
Venue : Awe Gallery, 21, Jalan 20/13, Taman Paramount, 46300 Petaling Jaya,
MYR 295 / pax
MYR 275 / pax (if you register in pair)
Last seat left! (Scroll down to register)
Workshop will be conducted in English.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to vegetable-tanned leather
- How to use basic leather tools
- Cutting + Binding leather
- Hand-stitching with a stitching pony
- Finishing a leather article
Tools and materials will be provided. Just come with basic stationery.
What you’ll bring back:
A freshly handcrafted 3 slot Bifold Card Holder done by you!
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW
You are one step closer to learning a new skill!
Kindly fill in the form below to book a seat. A Booking Confirmation will be sent to your email within 24 hours. (Remember to check your spam folder if you don’t hear from us)
Terms and condition:
1. Seat booking is confirmed only upon clearance of full payment.
2. Should there be any case where participants cannot make it to the scheduled date, participants are allowed to find someone for replacement (3 days prior notice). Take note that booking fee is not refundable.
3. Be sure to come on time on workshop day. We allow 15 minutes grace period.