Here’s something classic for men!
Our 15″ wide Messenger bag is a perfect work essential. Designed and tailored for daily commute to work and also for travel, also best worn at smart casual and formal occasions.
Made with vegetable-tanned cow leather, this bag is a proudly hand-crafted classic. From the solid brass buckle closure to the finely hand-cut silhouettes, it is definitely a craft, timeless by design. It has got perfect ergonomics achieved by comfortable cotton webbing strap that is adjustable by length.
The interior is delicately lined with premium Italian cotton lining for a velvety smooth touch. It comes with 1 open pocket for mobiles and 1 zippered pocket to store important belongings and documents.
“From the solid brass buckle closure to the finely hand-cut silhouettes, it is definitely a craft, timeless by design.”
Item : Men’s Leather Messenger – Olive Green
Price: MYR 1,299
Shipping & delivery rates:
MYR 15 (within Malaysia)
*1 available unit only
*For international shipping, please email us at email@example.com for further details.
You are one step closer to own a fourjei bag!
Kindly fill in the form below to order. An Order Confirmation will be sent to your email within 24 hours. (Remember to check your spam folder if you don’t hear from us) Learn more about our Gift Box packaging option.
– W15″ x H11″ x D3″ (W38cm x H28cm x D7.5cm)
– for shoulder sling/ cross body / hand carry
– holds up to 3kg
– short handle drop: 1.5″
– sling strap drop: 16″ – 25″
– 100% genuine Vegetable-tanned cow leather
– 1.5mm thick leather in Olive Green
– solid brass buckle closure
– leather edges are burnished using natural tragacanth gum
– premium Italian cotton lining
– 1 open pocket: 7″ wide, 5″ deep with a pen slot on the side
– 1 zippered pocket: 8″ wide, 5″ deep
– each pocket fits mobile phones, travel journals, passports, power bank etc
*This item comes with a dust bag.
This bag is made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is an environmentally friendly leather, tanned using tannins and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture. Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothings. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.
Read more about our leather care here
Kindly fill up the Order Form above.
Payment details will be provided in our Order Confirmation email. Order is confirmed only upon successful payment. Orders will be automatically cancelled and released if we do not receive payment within the 3-days period.
For international transactions, we receive payments via PayPal. PayPal transaction fee will be included under ‘Shipping/handling’ fee on the PayPal invoice.
We ship our products from Malaysia via registered post or EMS. Delivery fees may vary depending on product and shipping location.
For enquiry on international shipping rates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Domestic delivery time via (Poslaju):
Peninsular Malaysia – 2 working days
Sabah & Sarawak – 3 working days
International estimated delivery time (via Express Mail Service):
Singapore – 3 working days
United Kingdom – 12 working days
Canada – 14 working days
United States – 14 working days
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Actual colour of product may vary.
Goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable.
1. Customers hold responsibility of the postage and customs charges.
2. Please make sure the postal address is correct as we are not responsible for undelivered parcels due to error(s) in the address.
3. Please make sure the contact number is reachable as it will be written on the postage slip in case they need to contact you for delivery purposes.