Bringing back our most popular canvas tote this Spring,
we are sure that your wardrobe’s gonna go colour-pop!
Our new Studio Tote Mini comes in a
wide range of 9 colours for your colour fix, versatile enough to match
different occasions from casual weekend
to a chic cocktail party.
Colour palette 1: Bold Primary
Colour palette 2: Neutrals
Colour palette 3: Pastels
Item: Studio Tote Mini
- bag size: W11.5″ x H10″ x D3″ (W29cm x H25cm x D8cm)
- handle drop: 5″ (13cm)
- quality cotton canvas fabric
- 100% genuine vegetable-tanned cow leather handles
- leather handles are in natural colour, with edges chamfered and burnished
- interior cotton lining in light beige colour
- YKK zipper closure
- for hand/arm carry, holds up to 1kg
Our Studio Tote Mini handles are made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is an environmentally friendly leather, tanned using tannins and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture. Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothings. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.
Read more about our leather care here
Fill in the ‘Order Here’ form on this page.
Payment details will be provided in our Order Confirmation email. Order is confirmed only upon successful payment. Orders will be automatically cancelled and released if we do not receive payment within the 3-days period.
For international transactions, we receive payments via PayPal. PayPal transaction fee will be included under ‘Shipping/handling’ fee on the PayPal invoice.
We ship our products from Malaysia via registered post or EMS. Delivery fees may vary depending on product and shipping location.
For enquiry on international shipping rates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Domestic delivery time via (Poslaju):
Peninsular Malaysia – 2 working days
Sabah & Sarawak – 3 working days
International estimated delivery time (via Express Mail Service):
Singapore – 3 working days
United Kingdom – 12 working days
Canada – 14 working days
United States – 14 working days
1. Customers hold responsibility of the postage and customs charges.
2. Please make sure the postal address is correct as we are not responsible for undelivered parcels due to error(s) in the address.
3. Please make sure the contact number is reachable as it will be written on the postage slip in case they need to contact you for delivery purposes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Actual colour of product may vary.
Goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable.
Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain.