is the colour of birth, life and rejuvenation.
This season we bring you something that might get your
wardrobe palette sizzled.
Just like our previous piece (see Rory Clutch),
the waves and curves of the flap is kept
natural and uncut with minimal finishing (burnishing and waxing)
to accentuate the character and personality of the hide.
“Our signature form.”
Darcy Clutch is uniquely designed and hand-crafted. Its one-of-its-kind form and size is maximises the volume and usable space for your evening cocktail or a night gala.
“A delicate craft.”
The reason why we use vegetable-tanned leather for one-off pieces is that the edges shines naturally when burnished with a special leather edge gum and finished with high grade wax. The shine is produced by heat and friction, achieved by continuous burnishing of the edges.
Item: Darcy Clutch*
*this is a one-off item, 1 available unit only.
*take note that the leather may have some original wrinkles and marks. You can read more about irregularities of leather here.
– Size: W28cm x H14cm x D4cm (inches: W11″ x H5.5″ x D1.5″)
– Material: 1.8mm thick Genuine vegetable-tanned cow leather
– Colour: Red
– Closure: brass snap magnet
– underside of flap is burnished and polished
– all leather parts are cut, dyed, stitched and burnished by hand
– original wavy edges of the flap are kept original from the cow hide
– interior is lined with high quality cotton fabric in black colour
– fits a flat purse, phone and cosmetic items
– perfect for cocktail party or gala dinner
Darcy Clutch is uniquely made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is tanned using tannin and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture. Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothing. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.
Read more about our leather care here
Click here to order
or Click on ‘Order Now’ on our website menu.
Payment details will be provided in our Order Confirmation email. Order is confirmed only upon successful payment. Orders will be automatically cancelled and released if we do not receive payment within the 3-days period.
For international transactions, we receive payments via PayPal. PayPal transaction fee will be included under ‘Shipping/handling’ fee on the PayPal invoice.
We ship our products from Malaysia via registered post or EMS. Delivery fees may vary depending on product and shipping location.
For enquiry on international shipping rates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Domestic delivery time via (Poslaju):
Peninsular Malaysia – 2 working days
Sabah & Sarawak – 3 working days
International estimated delivery time (via Express Mail Service):
Singapore – 3 working days
United Kingdom – 12 working days
Canada – 14 working days
United States – 14 working days
1. Customers hold responsibility of the postage and customs charges.
2. Please make sure the postal address is correct as we are not responsible for undelivered parcels due to error(s) in the address.
3. Please make sure the contact number is reachable as it will be written on the postage slip in case they need to contact you for delivery purposes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Actual colour of product may vary.
Goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable.