Designed with the much experimented width-height proportion, this carryall tote is one of its kind. Length of handles/straps are designed in such manner that it is convenient for both hand or shoulder-carry.
Semi-handmade with hand cut leather, the parts are then machine-stitched using quality nylon thread. The base of the tote is fixed with studs to give stability and protection for the bag. The leather edges are finished with durable leather edge paint and beeswax.
This tote has a main zipper closure with high quality YKK zipper and comes with 2 interior compartment – 1 zippered and 1 open pocket, lined with quality cotton lining.
Item: Gwen Leather Tote – Saddle Brown
– Bag size: W29 x H29 x D13cm (inches: W11.5″ x H11.5″ x D5″)
– Top width: 48cm/19″, bag opens 46cm/18″ wide
– Handle height: 23cm/9″ (for both hand or shoulder-carry)
– Burnished Buffalo Leather in Brown colour (approx 1.2mm thick)
– Handle material: Wear-resistant Nubuck Buffalo Leather in Camel colour
– All edges of bag including handles are finished with high quality leather edge paint and burnished with beeswax.
– Interior of bag is lined with maroon coloured velvet-soft quality cotton
– 1 zippered pocket
– 2 open pockets for phone and pens
– Used as a casual weekend tote and a carry-all work tote
– For hand carry and shoulder-carry
– Carries up to 1.5kg
This Leather Tote is made of Aniline buffalo leather. Aniline leather is dyed with soluble dyes without covering the surface with a topcoat paint or insoluble pigments. The natural surface of the hide is retained therefore the grains, pores and scars are still visible. The shoulder straps/handle which are made of semi chrome tanned leather (Nubuck Leather) has a velvet-like surface and is wear resistant.
Note that each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. Leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.
Read more about our leather care here
Click here to order
or Click on ‘Order Now’ on our website menu.
Payment details will be provided in our Order Confirmation email. Order is confirmed only upon successful payment. Orders will be automatically cancelled and released if we do not receive payment within the 3-days period.
For international transactions, we receive payments via PayPal. PayPal transaction fee will be included under ‘Shipping/handling’ fee on the PayPal invoice.
We ship our products from Malaysia via registered post or EMS. Delivery fees may vary depending on product and shipping location.
For enquiry on international shipping rates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Customers hold responsibility of the postage and customs charges.
2. Please make sure the postal address is correct as we are not responsible for undelivered parcels due to error(s) in the address.
3. Please make sure the contact number is reachable as it will be written on the postage slip in case they need to contact you for delivery purposes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Actual colour of product may vary.
Goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable.